Specifically designed to address the tremendous physical, emotional, mental and spiritual changes experienced during pregnancy.
Additional benefits include:
- Overall toning, alignment and strengthening
- Reduction of common discomforts of pregnancy
- Preparation for childbirth and beyond
- Improved circulation and digestion
- Reduced stress and a relaxed body and mind
- A gentle massage for your baby
- Practice of movements that promote a more easeful childbirth and optimal positioning of your baby
- A time to connect with your baby
Kelly Devi Swails, Instructor
It is my passion to help women and their partners to connect with the profound beauty, power and sacredness of birth. By developing deeper awareness and trust of the body, birth becomes a much fuller and richer experience. Regardless of the path birth takes: natural, medicated or surgical, birth is a major transformational life event. Finding a sense of connection and comfort in the body and mind, knowing the process that lies ahead and understanding the importance of participating in this miraculous event is an invaluable gift to yourself.
I am a certified prenatal yoga teacher, birth doula, childbirth educator and lactation counselor. I hold additional certifications in reiki, thai yoga massage and martial arts. I also have a Master’s Degree in medical geography. I have worked with pregnant women and couples for the past eleven years.